Links: The politics of resistance, cars, Peter Watts on Westworld, reading, traffic patterns, and more
* “We’re about to see states’ rights used defensively against Trump," a frequently misunderstood point.
* “Russia and the Threat to Liberal Democracy: How Vladimir Putin is making the world safe for autocracy." File under, “Headlines I never thought I’d see."
* GM begins delivering the first Chevy Bolts. Good news and an important milestone.
* Doug Lemov on reading, a podcast.
* “Why So Few Resisted Hitler," which has striking applications today.
View original post 詳見內文：約87字